- Last online:
- 25 Aug '16
Headline“IS IT DESTINY?? The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny.”
Hi and thanks for stopping by. Horses are part of my life and always will be. A lot of men find this a problem, so if you do, I suggest you move on to the next profile :)
I lived and worked in the North West for 10 years...had 12 months on a cattle station and 9 years in the mining industry. I love the peacefulness of wide open spaces and my dream is to one day live on an acreage.
I work fulltime as an Education Assistant and I also coach and volunteer at the Riding for Disabled
I have travelled Europe, India, Thailand and enjoy Bali once a year.
I love the odd weekend down south when I get the chance.
I like the simple things in life.....spending time outdoors with the kids,horse riding,dog beach, barbeques, catching up with family and friends, exercise and generally leading an easy going healthy lifestyle.
I left the pub/club scene years ago.
What you see is what you get....I'm not high maintenance and am not looking for anyone who is. I prefer to dress casually, but enjoy dressing up for the odd night out which DOESN'T include dancing!
My favourite foods are Thai, Indian and Japanese and also enjoy a red!
NO SMOKERS OR REGULAR DRINKERS PLEASE.
PHOTOS WITHOUT SUNGLASSES WOULD BE GREAT.....I LIKE TO SEE YOUR EYES!!
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||49 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man who is happy to take the time to get to know me. Keeps fit & leads a healthy life. Genuine, good morals, enjoys the outdoors and (maybe a country lifestyle) simple things in life. Someone who is ready to move forward but still enjoys their independence. Must tolerate horses! :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Wide taste of music but dislike rap!
- I read the weekend papers and always have a book on holidays. I mostly enjoy non-fiction stories
- Movies & TV
- I dont watch a lot of tv but do enjoy going to the movies. I'm not into sci fi, horror. I like walking away from a movie that leaves you happy or can give you a reality check and make you appreciate your own life!!
- Like most, I did play a variety of sport in my younger days, but now I go to the gym a few times in the week and enjoy horseriding and walking.
- Other Interests
- I like to be involved with my kids activities, walks along the coast with friends, drinking coffee, frequent the dog beach in the summer, movies, outdoor concerts, horse riding, a dusty rodeo.... generally anything outdoors.