- Last online:
Headline“IS IT DESTINY?? The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny.”
Hi and thanks for stopping by. Horses are part of my life and always will be. A lot of men find this a problem, so if you do, I suggest you move on to the next profile :)
I lived and worked in the North West for 10 years...had 12 months on a cattle station and 9 years in the mining industry. I love the peacefulness of wide open spaces and my dream is to one day live on an acreage.
I work fulltime as an Education Assistant and I also coach and volunteer at the Riding for Disabled
I have travelled Europe, India, Thailand and enjoy Bali once a year.
I love the odd weekend down south when I get the chance.
I like the simple things in life.....spending time outdoors with the kids,horse riding,dog beach, barbeques, catching up with family and friends, exercise and generally leading an easy going healthy lifestyle.
I left the pub/club scene years ago.
What you see is what you get....I'm not high maintenance and am not looking for anyone who is. I prefer to dress casually, but enjoy dressing up for the odd night out which DOESN'T include dancing!
My favourite foods are Thai, Indian and Japanese and also enjoy a red!
NO SMOKERS OR REGULAR DRINKERS PLEASE.
PHOTOS WITHOUT SUNGLASSES WOULD BE GREAT.....I LIKE TO SEE YOUR EYES!!
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||49 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man who is happy to take the time to get to know me. Keeps fit & leads a healthy life. Genuine, good morals, enjoys the outdoors and (maybe a country lifestyle) simple things in life. Someone who is ready to move forward but still enjoys their independence. Must tolerate horses! :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Wide taste of music but dislike rap!
- I read the weekend papers and always have a book on holidays. I mostly enjoy non-fiction stories
- Movies & TV
- I dont watch a lot of tv but do enjoy going to the movies. I'm not into sci fi, horror. I like walking away from a movie that leaves you happy or can give you a reality check and make you appreciate your own life!!
- Like most, I did play a variety of sport in my younger days, but now I go to the gym a few times in the week and enjoy horseriding and walking.
- Other Interests
- I like to be involved with my kids activities, walks along the coast with friends, drinking coffee, frequent the dog beach in the summer, movies, outdoor concerts, horse riding, a dusty rodeo.... generally anything outdoors.