58, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlinePlan for tomorrow but live for today.
A true romantic very young at heart, which loves a candle lit dinner for two. My favourite colour is black and for special occasions I prefer to wear the magic black dress and high heels.
My best features are my smile and eyes, the window to my soul.
I am passionate about life, work, family and friends. I would love to meet someone special to grow old with and still holding hands in our late eighties. I love company and enjoy a good mind.
I love the buzz of the big smoke and living so close to the city. I love occasional weekends away in a relaxing environment to recharge your senses and soul after an exhausting week at work. Also traveling either in Australia or overseas with a likeminded partner is high on my agenda.
I am considered a caring and loyal friend with a good sense of humour . I am open minded and would love to try and experiment new things because changes and challenges always head us to unknown roads that make life such a great journey, full of fun, surprises and discoveries.
My work schedule is demanding and after a hectic day at work I love unwinding to the sound of music in the background while cooking a nice dinner.
On a rainy day the smell of freshly baked scones served with a touch of cream and strawberry jam and rich dark brewed coffee is enticing.
I believe we make a living by what we get but make a life by what we give. Life has had its highs and lows but I regret very little, as it has all contributed to getting me to where I am today. I am living my dream but I would love someone to share it with.
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 1 child
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 10km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Private, Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Have no children at home
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college
- Legal, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, IT / Telecoms, Healthcare / Medical, Sales / Marketing, Property / Real Estate, Education / Science, HR/Employment / Training, Advertising / PR / Media, Construction, Consulting, Accounting, Financial Services, Government employee
- Management, Executive, Other job role, Professional, Senior Management, Business Owner
- Agnostic, Atheist, Jewish, Other religion, Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
You are confident, honest, intelligent, good communicator, fit and have a positive attitude towards life. You have a strong personality,enjoy having fun and know how to treat a woman. Looks are important, but not as important as an adventurous spirit and being open minded.
- Enya, Celtic Woman, Buddha Bar, Norah Jones,smooth jazz for a cosy evening, James Blunt, ABBA, Cat Stevens, Edith Piaf, Charles Aznavour, Demis Roussos, Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli, Vittorio Grigolo and the list goes on...
- Real living and good health magazines, autobiographies, novels, Sunday papers, cooking books as I love to cook for my family and a few very close friends;
- Movies & TV
- Feel-good and art house movies-:Last tango in Paris, Lantana, Casablanca, Under the Tuscany sun, Chocolat, Amelie, A touch of spice; action and thrillers but nothing too scary and violent.
- Fitness training, swimming, bush walking, go-karting and everyhting to do with the outdoors
- Other Interests
- I love travelling (I have travelled a bit through Europe, Asia and Australia), visiting new places and meeting new people. Strolling through weekend markets, antique shops, and country site book shops.