71, Female, Single, Brisbane - Bayside, QLD
- Last online:
- 22 Jun '18
HeadlineYoung for my years !!!
My very sweet friends tell me I have a young outlook. I have my own home and keep busy with walking cycling and some volunteering. Love movies with an interesting story I have recently developed an interest in learning to paint so far so good, I love photography but need more help to get better results. Travel is on my list especially more of Australia,
Love to cook, more so when someone is watching and waiting and talking to me. Hoping to find someone who has time for a friendship to develop unless instant chemistry is obvious.
Wonderful to have a friend to share my life and me theirs, add value to each others life and make us both feel special, wanted and loved. I have bought myself another bike and looking forward to cooler weather to venture out on the bike path at the waterfront. I will gladly minimize the extra activities to develop a lasting relationship.
At a glance
- 71 years old
- Brisbane - Bayside, QLD
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 65 - 75 years old
- Within 500km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Large-ish, Average
- Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
Bright, honest, male who enjoys life, ideally he would be my partner and fellow traveller. A friend who likes me because of and in spite of my idiosyncrasies, someone to be close with maybe if we click.
- All music depending on my mood,jazz,blues, romantic songs, instrumentals. Itzhak Perlman is a favourite musician but not exclusively, he is a violinist and features in many movie soundtracks.
- Prefer to watch a movie or have something really great recommended to me, especially cleverly written stories, with clever language. my favourite Australian author is Tim Winton. Wynnum library has a book club and now I am a member, what a terrific way to learn about new and exciting authors.
- Movies & TV
- I watch Foreign, English and Australian made movies the most, Documentaries, Wild Life by David Attenborough are particularly fascinating. Otherwise a foreign movie with beautiful scenery and music. ABC,SBS are my choice, if there is any choice!!
- I have little interest in contact sport, I prefer to be active, enjoying the outdoors as much as possible.I love to walk. Watching significant grand finals or one day cricket is fun with an interested partner.
- Other Interests
- I love photography and cooking especially for more than one. I volunteer with Sailing for the Disabled at Manly boat harbour. Forgot to mention gardening, Recently started to learn to paint. Loving it!!!