71, Female, Single, Brisbane - Bayside, QLD
- Last online:
About me - headline
Too young to hang up my walking shoes, how about you???
About me - description
I have a young outlook. I have my own home and keep busy with walking cycling and some volunteering. Travelling outside Australia for pleasure has been great I recently spent 4 weeks in and around France, everything I had heard about Paris...true!! More travel is on my mind especially in Australia.
I am currently learning to draw and paint so far so good....well thats what I think.
Love to cook, especially for more than one. Hoping to find someone who has time for a friendship to develop unless instant chemistry is obvious. That would be terrific!!!
I have traveled to many countries but a cruise on the Baltic Sea was my favourite so far, my grandfather was Norwegian, maybe that is why I felt very comfortable there. .
I have bought myself another bike and looking forward venturing out on the bike path at the waterfront. I will gladly minimize the extra activities to develop a lasting relationship. Spending comfortable time together is important, is that person you??
At a glance
- 71 years old
- Brisbane - Bayside, QLD
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Some college
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 72 - 78 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated
- Have no children at home
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Large-ish, Athletic
What I'm looking for
Bright, honest, male who enjoys life, ideally he would be my partner and fellow traveller. A friend who likes me because of and in spite of my idiosyncrasies, someone to be close to.
- All music depending on my mood,jazz,blues, romantic songs, instrumentals. Itzhak Perlman is a favourite musician but not exclusively, he is a violinist and features in many movie soundtracks.
- Prefer to watch a movie or have something really great recommended to me, especially cleverly written stories, with clever language. my favourite Australian author is Tim Winton. Wynnum library has a book club and now I am a member, what a terrific way to learn about new and exciting authors.
- Movies & TV
- I watch Foreign, English and Australian made movies the most, Documentaries, Wild Life by David Attenborough are particularly fascinating. Otherwise a foreign movie with beautiful scenery and music. ABC,SBS are my choice, if there is any choice!!
- I have little interest in contact sport, I prefer to be active, enjoying the outdoors as much as possible.I love to walk. Watching significant grand finals or one day cricket is fun with an interested partner.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy photography and cooking especially for more than one. I volunteer with Sailing for the Disabled at Manly boat harbour. Forgot to mention gardening, Learning to paint/draw.