50, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 Mar '18
Headline"Attitude: the difference between an ordeal and an adventure."
Somewhere out there is a great guy who will not only want to introduce me to new things, but will also like to try some adventures that are new to both of us. The man I would like to meet is confident and self assured, but isn't cocky with an over-inflated ego. I am looking for a guy who can keep me on my toes both when it comes to intellect and energy.
My children are all grown up so I am looking to find an interesting man to spend some time with and see where that leads. I love smart, sexy men but a man who can make me laugh has the best chance of winning my heart.
I am active, fiercely loyal, faithful, passionate, affectionate, optimistic, cheeky, warm, scrupulously honest, very feminine, caring, & a little playful. I am absolutely a ONE man woman. Once you have me, I am only yours.
I am hoping to meet a wonderful guy who is looking for love one more time to enjoy this wonderful stage of our lives together.
Are you a man who is filled with surprises? When you hold me in your arms, are you the type of man that will make me feel safe and warm? Have you made it all the way to the end of my profile? Then what are you waiting for? Drop me a line and let's plan our next adventure.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||47 - 56 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a smart, confident, sexy man with a great smile. He must love dogs and have a great sense of humour. He being the male & taking the lead is extremely sexy to me. Ultimately, someone I can be myself with.
- My Ipod has quite a variety... INXS, Pink, Madonna, The Cure, Journey, Powderfinger, Jimmy Buffet (American island music), Adele... Live music and dancing is always a good night.
- Renovation and decorating books as I am renovating... does renovating ever end? I'm in a book club.. I try to read the books but I usually just go for the cake! I do have a few favs... The Heart's Invisible Furies, Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, My Cousin Rachel and The Light Between Oceans.
- Movies & TV
- I love romantic comedies.. what do you expect, I am a girl!!! Some favourites are Stand by me, Fargo and Love Actually.
- I am a sports fan... I will be at the Australian Tennis open in January. I am at the MCG in winter cheering Carlton to victory. In November, nothing is better than getting all dressed up and heading to the racing carnival. I'm training for a 10K race ... and I'm enjoying it so much!
- Other Interests
- Walking my dogs... or rather being pulled around the park by them... they are terriers and they have minds of their own. I love long walks in the botanical gardens, dinner in the city, bush-walking, renovating and traveling. I usually go home to America once a year to see the people who love me!