59, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 May '18
HeadlineNever judge a book by its cover
I am fun to be with and my friends describe me as positive, energetic and vivacious.
My glass is always half full... unless it is a good red.
Seeking someone to appreciate the comfortable life, to laugh with me and
hold my hand as we share new adventures.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'3/160 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 57 - 64 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Have no children at home, Have no children
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma
- Technical, Senior Management, Professional, Tradesperson, Management, Executive, Business Owner
What I'm looking for
Funny, loving and honest .......makes me laugh and is a good communicator. A man who is strong in character and passionate about life. Ideally young at heart and wanting a long term relationship. . No Smokers Please.
- Love listening to music, some of my favorites are Elton John, Eagles, Nickelback, Robbie Williams, along with lots of music from the 80's through to now..
- If a good book grabs me.
- Movies & TV
- Love action movies and a good love story too. been catching up on oldies along with new ones I have never seen on Netflix .
- I like being active and out doors. I have tried my hand at water skiing and scuba diving in the past and love sports associated with water. I walk most days I also enjoy watching AFL games (Pies!!) either live or on TV.
- Other Interests
- Love to travel and would want to do more!! Social occasions, dining out, real estate, renovating, movies, theatre & weekends away.