44, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Mar '18
HeadlineA curious mind, passionate energy, kind heart and a big smile then we're more than half way there
Conversational and spirited with endless curiosity for the world. Soft heart, resilient character & strong mind. .. with a little cheeky thrown in.
Playful with a love for learning and new experience, and totally inspired by the challenge of a clever mind. And with mutual attraction .. unavoidably tactile!
Online is more a walk down the street than a smorgasboard - only a few do we ever really connect with!
So when we do it's worth better than sporadic messages or prolonged chat. I'd rather change the fizzle to possible sizzle with a real life encounter!
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||40 - 50 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 10km|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|career & education|
What I'm looking for
Warm & engaging. A thirst for adventure & new experience. Inspired by travel & care for the surrounding world. A curious & thinking mind and totally affectionate. Tender & strong all in 1. Guarded over being with just anyone, but drops the guard with me if we spark!
- Yes! :) Listen .. can't play! Appreciate various. Can enjoy tranquil but especially love anything I can dance to! (which often excludes so named "dance music"!)
- Current affairs a lot for work. When time permits, non fiction on interesting lives or world influences. National Geographic! Fiction is rare, but if I were to - it would likely be political intrigue, or thriller.
- Movies & TV
- Very little TV but almost any movie. Love the independent theatres especially! Foreign films or good Hollywood intrigues. The scientology docu/movie was a recent fascination - not sure whether to count that as typically independent viewing or Hollywood intrigue?!? ;)
- Cycle, a little scuba, orienteering & hiking with occasional kayaking & netball. Prefer to do over watch - tennis an exception and probably 1 AFL game a year - the grand final, more for the jovial energy!
- Other Interests
- Anything new. A new city, new culture, a landmark building open day, a drive or flight somewhere new, a hike, a picnic, a market, wandering the city to stumble on some curious activity! And the standard dinners, comedy, games nights & the odd pub. I'll do most anything in good company!