59, Female, Single, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 Sep '18
About me - headline
About me - description
I am positive, affectionate, happy, fit and healthy and enjoy being active, and outdoors having fun. I'm a hopeless romantic, and really believe there is someone out there for me. Life is good, but would be more fun with a partner to share activities with and to chat with over a coffee or glass of wine.
I care very deeply for my family and friends. I have 2 beautiful grown up children, 1 girl and 1 boy who are the joy of my life!
I play tennis with my son and sisters and golf with a group of friends. Go to the gym twice a week to do group sessions (I'm not a gym junkie!)
I love to travel and experience different cultures and food. I have been fortunate to have already travelled a lot and I want to have many more overseas and local adventures.
I would like to cycle in France, Sail the Greek isles (sailed the Whitsundays in November 2017), and also do some trekking!
I have completed a Coastrek walk to raise money for the Fred Hollows Foundation. We started in Coogee and finished at Balmoral which was 55 kms. Last year did the "Bloody Long walk" from Palm Beach to Manly which is 35 kms, but now ready for more walks or treks of a more civilised distance.
I'm lucky to have been involved in many activities during my lifetime - water skied, snow skied, climbed mountains, scuba dived and cycled. Last winter went skiing for the first time in 7 years and loved it! I also want to start cycling (guess I better get a bike!!)
I am an animal lover especially dogs, and I have a small side business, boarding dogs.
I am financially independent and I am a very caring and loving person and want to share my life and future adventures with someone who has the same values as me, wants to "Eat, play, love, travel!
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child
- Don't want children
- Personality - Very Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - High School
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Customer Service Role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- Right wing
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 55 - 62 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Personality - Social, Very Social
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
What I'm looking for
A happy, loving man, who is genuine and has strong family values. Someone who is active and fit and wants a proper relationship. A man who wants to "live the life" and enjoy many adventures with me!
- Fleetwood Mac, Adele, Steve Wonder, Prince, Queen, Dire Straits, Supertramp,
- Gone Girl, The Rosie Project, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Hunger Games
- Movies & TV
- 100 Foot Journey, The Kings Speech, Rain Man, Shawshank Redemption , The Dressmaker
- I play Golf and Tennis, enjoy group Gym sessions, Swimming and Skiing. I would like to take up cycling! Love the AFL.
- Other Interests
- live shows, theatre, being out and about in Sydney, beach, walking, eating out, holidays, family time and overseas travel