49, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 19 Jun '18
Headlinel have a lot of living and loving left to do in my life. Do you feel the same? Looking for that special man able to see something good, nurture it and hold on.
Looking for love and a companion. Life can be short, I want to make the most of it and seeking a man who wants to make the most of it too. Some of the best things in life are for free. I want to celebrate it with someone.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Education - Some college
- Customer Service / Call Centres
- Customer Service Role
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
Long term partner with good communication skills. Reliable, honest, loyal and responsible. Enjoys a work life balance . Practical. Romantic and tactile. Able to take things slow. Likes the outdoors, willing to try new things.Understands the 5 languages of love and willing to move forward.
- Various. RMB, pop, reggae, opera, musicals. Different artists ranging from Beyonce to Andrea Bocceli.
- Self help books. Love to research things current in my and my childrens lives.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies - Shirley Valentine, The Hangover,In the name of the father. Crime, true stories, special effects, drama. Enjoy watching Insight and SBS.
- Watching Basketball, Love to walk, boogie board and have played badminton in the past prior to injuires.
- Other Interests
- The outdoors, fresh air and travel. Eating out and dancing. Concerts and the theatre. Short breaks away. Seeing my friends.Nights in watching movies. The pool in summer.