53, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Looking for a keeper
About me - description
My photos are recent, with little or no makeup and my natural hair colour.
I lived in 3 continents and speak 3 languages (that explains my sexy accent!). Happy, calm, honest, easy-going, down to earth, drama-free, with much love to give when I find that special person.
Professional at work, adventurous in life: Love travelling to beautiful natural places and go camping, hiking, scuba diving, etc., looking after the environment in every way I can. I keep a healthy and active lifestyle with regular running and cycling.
I enjoy rock concerts and can't stand still when rock & roll music is on! I'll give you bonus points if you can dance rockabilly :)
Getting into astrophotography, a creative pursuit that also satisfies my inner nerd and takes me to dark places.
Thrilled with my personal achievements, and keep challenging myself. Nothing as exciting as getting out of the comfort zone! Compliment I'm most proud of: being called a 'badass', by my daughter's friends :D
I am stuck with 'TheBest' as a nickname. I don't like it. Others I tried to use were taken, then this one got accepted and I could finally move on... and later I found out it couldn't be changed! I am sure I can be the best for someone out there, but my character is more humble and understated.
Here's the deal: if you send a kiss and I reply with interest, I mean it. Then you send the first message.
If I reply with "Thanks for the kiss, but I don't think you're my type" it means that I am not sure about you.
Any other "no thanks" reply will be the closest to my main reason for saying no. Don't be offended, I'm saving you time and money!
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Grey
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Other job role
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 50 - 55 years old
- Within 10km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, Other background, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Private, Social
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, Diploma
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an attractive like-minded man, close to my age, to be a true partner in every sense. If we seem compatible I will want to meet you soon - you must be in the Sydney area. Don't waste stamps: if you don't look like in your photos, your dates will be disappointed!
- Rock & roll, rockabilly, hard rock... all kinds of rock!
- Not much of a book reader. I look up things I want to learn about and read articles or ebooks. Generally inclined to non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch TV. When I'm interested in a show or movie I try to find them online.
- I don't normally watch or follow sports, except for the soccer World Cup. I love hiking. I run and ride a road bike. I would do more swimming, kayaking, paddling, scuba diving and many more if I had a buddy.
- Other Interests
- Environment, people, health & fitness. Rock & roll dancing. Adventure travel. Astrophotography.