- Last online:
Headline“When I get older, losing my hair, when I was 44. Now I'm a hirsute Yul.”
Part work, part student (Open Uni), part coffee addict (before midnight), part pub semi addict (after midnight) (I am a night owl), breakfast after brunch, lunch after dinner, and dinner after supper.
Keep On Running (Spencer Davis Group) playing as I type. I guess I can keep on walking at least despite the curse of ingrowing toenails.
I had to change my profile once I realized I've not mentioned my pet ¿¿! I never thought I would ever get one.
Expect the unexpected? (Excuse the cliche).
it's just started to rain and I'm in the pub. I put washing on b4 I went to work gambling it would stay warm and dry. It's just not fair!
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||49 - 61 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 5km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Kind, funny, easy-going, like 'Louisa' in Doc Martin, not mind if I want to watch Tottenham - it's only four hours twice a week after all.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- FBI and JJJ for new music and I stick to my Beatles/Stones/Beach Boys CD's for oldies but goldies. (Revolver,Let It Bleed, Holland.) Also listening to Songs For Swinging Lovers since I've been having dancing lessons.
- The Australian (for The Times Xword & Doonesbury) I went to see Romeo & Juliet in Leura so I bought a complete Shakespeare @ Berkuelow and I've started at page one The Tempest. Let's see if I can stick all the way to the Sonnets around about 2015.
- Movies & TV
- True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Gavin & Stacey, Outnumbered, Freezing? The History Channel, SBS World Movies. My fave movie is The Adams Family Values
- Tottenham Hotspur, Sydney Swans and England against Australia in anything.
- Other Interests
- I'm going to the beach every evening, mostly Nielsen Park as I like to both swim and watch the water and the day turn to night. Learning to ballroom dance - I know the basic moves to Waltz, Rumba, Foxtrot but I still cannot pick up the beat or the music to match the dance.