- Last online:
- 16 Apr '16
Headline“Seek and ye shall find...”
Thought I'd take a different, more entertaining approach to my profile! If we meet some day I'll gladly give you the real answers.
I am Ozymandias (King of Kings) and you are Dwynwen. Together we will rule this world with a cruel and terrible lust. Empires shall rise and fall but we will prevail eternal. We shall stand atop the highest mountain, the phalanx of humanity bowed before us, and cry with fury 'Look on our works, ye mighty, and despair!'.
This is our future. This is our fate....
OR we can pickup a kebab and some VB and go back to mine to watch 'The Hangover 2'. You know whateves, I'm happy either way.
I run a design team at a digital media company. FACT.
I am also a world famous fashion designer renowned for my line of stylish, yet functional, crushed velvet pantaloons for cats. DUBIOUS FACT.
In my spare time I'm what some, in my St Kilda ghetto, call an 'eccentric'' inventor. I just think I'm misunderstood. Recently, I have fashioned myself gossamer like wings made entirely of mice whiskers. You have no idea how long it takes to convince thousands of mice to let you shave them. Sister, let me tell you - A LONG TIME.
The first things people usually notice about me is the rotating vortex of stars, riven from the infinite serenity and mystery of space, that gravitate around my magnetic personality. Sounds good right. Let me tell you, they look good in pictures and all, but MAN are they are a pain when you want to go to the loo. They get right in the way.
My weekends are spent standing atop the highest mountain mournfully blowing my conch shell horn in the hope the universe will hear, and in one sublime moment, deliver unto me my dream girl (real, not robot).
Oh, and I have a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and am Welsh. No srsly, I am.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||25 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, Other, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Middle Eastern|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who understand the absurdity of life and has kindness in their heart. Oh, and being luminous would be great too.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Belle & Sebastian, The National, Band of Horses, Elbow, Arcade Fire, The Smiths, Iron & Wine, The Middle East, The Antlers, The Veils, Laura Marling, Emiliana Torrini, Ray LaMontagna, Nina Simone, Sigur Ros, British Sea Power, Bonobo, Bon Iver, Beirut, TV On the Radio
- Murakami, Neil Gaiman, Oscar Wilde, Arthur C Clarke, Neil Stephenson, Wool by Hugh Howey (loving it at the moment), Philip K Dick.
- Movies & TV
- Recently: Moonrise Kingdom, This Must Be The Place, Adaptation, Beginners, Perks of Being a Wallflower. Classics: It's a Wonderful Life, Harvey, Swingers, Before Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight, 12 Angry Men, Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine. TV: Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, Homeland.
- Love both playing and watching soccer (although that gets hard when you support Liverpool). Also into exploring. Most weekends I get out of the city and hike or cycle somewhere. Just need the air and change of perspective.
- Other Interests
- Design is my passion and my job. I'm fascinated by the fertile border between science and philosophy.