48, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 15 Feb '18
HeadlineInteresting vibrant funny woman who dislikes cooking but likes cook books (theory not the practice)
A good friend of mine says I'm quirky but I won't acknowledge it. I'm happy, enthusiastic with a very dry and sometimes quite black sense of humour. (I find it helps.) I'm interested in many things, in fact I don't know yet all the things I am going to be interested in. I like to think I'm kind and honest - I try and put my self in the other person's position. I think "there for the Grace of God go I". It gives me perspective.
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||39 - 50 years old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 25km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Regularly, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Kind, honest, funny, intelligent, more interested in character than money and position. A good cook would be a plus (given my lack of accomplishment in this area.)
- Country & western, classical (former very bad violin player, average piano player) always and at the moment: Tex Perkins, Cold Chisel, Powderfinger, Kev Carmody, The Wagons, anything by Beethoven.
- Prolific reader. Some faves: War & Peace, To Kill A Mockingbird, How Proust Can Change Your Life
- Movies & TV
- Favourites: It Happened One Night; The Lion In Winter; The Naked Jungle; Ben Hur; Casablanca; The Hours; Speed; The Ice Storm; Sex & Lucia; True Blood & Mad Men series. Favourite trashy movie - The Bodyguard. I've yet to see anything that beats it.
- Swimming, cycling, yoga, walking
- Other Interests
- Politics, current affairs, live music, travelling, theatre, museums, architecture, fashion & design (hoping to build my own "grand design"), sapphire mining (yes really), listening to RRR, hanging out with my friends.