- Last online:
Headline“Just a genuine guy looking for a genuine girl”
I'm 6ft (183cm), intelligent and can hold a decent conversation.
I'm professionally employed & I study part time so I'm busy but I still have time for a life!
I just want to meet some new people, make some new friends and if I'm lucky, find someone that I can have a relationship with.
I'm single, never been married and I don't have any kids (that's my nephew in the pic).
P.s. Yes, I am 36 and all the pics are recent. Some people seem to think that I look too young, I guess I must have a 'baby face' :).
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||27 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is intelligent, honest, interesting, oh and being pretty with a great sense of humor wouldn't hurt either... That shouldn't be too hard should it? :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I play guitar. I like a pretty diverse range of music; from classical, to metal and pop
- Yes I can read... :) I read a lot for my study at the moment but I also enjoy reading for leisure. I generally read non-fiction on subjects that interest me. I recently finished reading a book called 'Predictably Irrational' by Dan Ariely which was very good.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Horror, Documentaries, don't watch much TV, there's too many other interesting things to do...
- Gym, weight training, cardio
- Other Interests
- Learning about new things. Hanging out with my 4 year old nephew which is one of my favorite things ever!