- Last online:
- 18 Nov '17
Headline“For many years, it was too cold to go out & socialise in the winter. Now as my friends couple up & have kids, it's too hot in summer. Little help here?”
I'm a pretty typical sports-mad male to be honest. Easy going, honest, intelligent and have a good (if slightly daggy) sense of humour. Okay, it's pretty daggy. Moving on...
Equally happy with a night on the town, a dinner party at home or a lazy night in front of the TV - the company you keep matters far more than the specifics of what you're doing.
Did my first overseas trip during the Northern summer to the UK, Canada and the US in 2010 and had a boys trip to the US in 2012 to catch as much sport as we possibly could - definitely keen to do some more jetsetting!
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||26 - 38 years old|
|Location||Gungahlin, ACT||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Have given this a fair bit of thought of late... And the winner is..... a positive, 'glass is half full' approach to people and to life in general. Most other things are pretty negotiable - that one isn't.
- My CD collection is a real mixed bag - it's not even restricted to 2 or 3 broad genres. Suffice to say, you'd like at least part of my CD collection and I'd like at least part of yours.
- Don't do a huge amount of reading beyond the newspapers, but generally prefer non-fiction (autobiographies and the like) over fiction.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a sucker for comedies, when it comes to both movies and TV. Among the favourites are Scrubs, Family Guy, some of the older British comedies like Blackadder, Hale and Pace, etc.
- Where to start? Go to the gym a few times a week and play some golf (and occasionally cricket) of a weekend. Watching wise, any of cricket, golf, league, AFL, motor racing, horse racing etc. etc. get a look in.
- Other Interests
- Such an open ended question! Although I guess it's fair to say that people fascinate me in terms of what makes people think/ act in the ways that they do.