25, Male, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 22 Feb '18
HeadlineOpen mind=Open Life
At a glance
|Age||25 years old||18 - 25 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm not really a guy who "pigeon holes" people Into what I "Like" but I guess If I have to say I find confident and caring woman attractive. I like It when people can relax and have a good laugh and not get caught up In political correctness. I guess I'd just like to find a person with shared Intere
- I guess Rock, Pop and alternative? I just like listening to anything with a bit of feeling to It, be It movie or game soundtracks or classics like Pink Floyd and ACDC
- I enjoy fantasy and Sci-Fi novels. I also read scripts for my acting classes...If that counts. Oh and the occasional comic never hurt.
- Movies & TV
- I love a good action flick and am to much of a coward to watch horrors. In terms of TV I usually just watch the News, the Drum and Q&A, though I love the Simpsons and South Park. Oh and classic British comedies.
- I'm not a big follower of the footy or any real sport but I do go for regular runs and do light workouts about 3-4 times a week. I guess I consider myself a physically fit person.
- Other Interests
- I love acting, videogames, anime, model kits, my jobs (Post officer, cafe worker and cleaner), hanging out with friends, running, just chilling with some good music and catching up with the news of the day.