35, Male, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 May '18
HeadlineI know she's out there somewhere!
Hi there. Thanks for clicking on my profile. Here is a little about myself.
I'm at a stage in my life where I have a great job, am financially secure and have many interests that I enjoy when I'm not working.
I like getting out for a ride on my motorbike, a round of golf or even a bike ride on a nice day. In summer you will find me at the beach on my JetSki. I'm an animal lover, and have 3 dogs that like to get out and about. I also have a budgie that I have trained to talk :-)
I completed my pilot licence a few years back and love going out on the occasional joy flight. Flying may even be something I consider as a career change in the future!
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 6'0/183 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 120 years old
- Within 100km
What I'm looking for
Someone hardworking and outgoing who shares similar interests to myself, willing to try new things and who is also looking for their ideal partner in life.
- Anything on radio, Fox, Nova, Gold 104, like 80s a fair bit.
- Mostly newspapers or magazines, not really much of a book person.
- Movies & TV
- I have Foxtel at home, so will watch the footy on tv, Moto GP racing etc. I'm also a fan of Hawaii Five O and Arrow.
- I play cricket in the summer and wouldn't mind getting back into soccer or football in the winter. I play golf occasionally, tennis and cycling.
- Other Interests
- motorcycling, gym, running, cycling, beach and jetskiing.