40, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineApparently it looks like I am missing a headline!.. Not any more!!
Engineer currently working the fly in fly out roster, 2/1.
I work, train, eat, read, sleep, then get a week off. The work is great, it involves designing, building, testing and commissioning things..
The week off is also great! It involves climbing of mountains, riding of bikes (up and down mountains again), training some more, catching up with friends (from Brisbane to Byron) and family (on the Gold Coast), throwing dinner parties/ BBQ's, camping, Sunday drives, chilling at the beach, building more things (in my shed) etc etc..
I am pretty happy/ content at the moment, life is pretty good, but there is always room for more (happiness and contentment)..
Need to update profile at some point, finished with the FIFO work. Currently doing my masters and building a house, with my bare hands! well not really with only my bare hands, sometimes I wear gloves and I have a few power tools, and I made a crane. It started out as a cabin in the rainforest, but then as I progressed with my design, so did the size of the cabin, now house, with a green/ grass roof! So here I am many months later still labouring away and enjoying every minute of it!
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- over 6'3/190 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 24 - 38 years old
- Within 75km
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, motivated, fun, honest, passionate, active, healthy, trustworthy, nice, quirky.. Some kind of interest or goal in life. No couch potatoes. Need to be able to hold a conversation (with each other) and not just idle chit chat, and have some chemistry/ spark.
- Many & Varied..
- Usually only on planes & trains... mostly manuals, text books and journals. I would like to read more, but I read a lot at work, and I struggle to find books that can keep me focused (on the book)..
- Movies & TV
- I don't really watch a lot of TV, I am even less inclined to watch sport on TV. Like to watch the occasional movie, genre can be pretty varied.
- Surf, Run, Gym, Mountain bike riding, Adventure Racing/ Triathlon. I am not really into sports for the competitiveness, it's just something I enjoy doing. It's a little bit cliché, but it's more about the journey, not the destination/ finish line. Watching sport on TV is not a sport..
- Other Interests
- Eating out, Sleeping at the beach (in the sun),Traveling, Movies, Photography, Making furniture, Training, Bonsai, Dinner parties, Spending time with family & friends, started scuba diving a while back, always up for anything different and random.