59, Female, Divorced, Northern Rivers, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLife's better when we're together.
I enjoy the company of family and friends as well as time alone.
Good food, great coffee and café culture are a regular priority, and when in the mood, I'm creative in the kitchen.
Health, particularly nutrition, mindset and movement, plays an important role in my life.
Music lifts my mood and is a must, and I'm into contemporary design, fashion and photography.
I love the beach, and have the freckles to prove it, as well as other natural environments.
I generally believe `less is more' and that the best things in life are free.
What about you?
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Northern Rivers, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Retail / Consumer / Personal Services
- Business Owner
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 54 - 62 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- at least 6'0/183 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
What I'm looking for
A tall, grey and handsome guy, who's kind, fun loving and smart - and happy to show a current photo!
- Love to listen to music via my headphones on my daily walk, Eric Clapton, Eagles, Van Morrison, John Mayer, Dido, Fleetwood Mac, Phil Collins, Carly Simon, Ed Sheeran...
- Like to read as well, especially natural health, personal development and philosophy style books.
- Water skiing, swimming and regular walking.