63, Female, Single, UNITED STATES
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '18
HeadlinePetite,,sassy and stylish with a quirky sense of humour and an Aussie accent!
Im am an attractive mature gal and as with a great bottle of red wine age has been kind to me. I love the outdoors. Am fit and active and not hard on the eye.. Looking to retire this year and will relocate,At this time within Australia but am open to options..Travel is my main passion. Would like to meet a man who will be a travelling partner, anything else is a bonus!. .Must want to travel and be financially independent. I live in Australia. Soon to relocate to the Noosa area later this year,
At a glance
- 63 years old
- UNITED STATES
- 5'0/152 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 27 years old
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 60 - 71 years old
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
What I'm looking for
A mature man who is ageing well. A bit of fun and a little naughty! Able to reflect and ponder upon lifes journey in a positive and not too serious. The desire to travel and ability to do so. Looking to spend later years as a companion, lover and friend. Anything else is a bonus!
- Grew up in 60s and 70's when real music was alive and well! Love live concerts and will see anything from Rock, blues easy listening to opera.
- Escape into fiction usually crime or romance or something in between. The occasional autobiography. Only read Weekend Aust newspaper as it is not too biased and its a time factor
- Movies & TV
- Usually drama, real stories. My B in Law just won best editor in Aust for Lion..Wonderful film. TV is public stations. Enjoy good comedy and British dramas, Current affairs. No reality TV for me!
- Enjoy yoga, pilates and hiking. Walk with an International club called Hash House Harriers. Do a trip each year to Asia and biannually Europe.. Always includes a bit of hiking, walking and boating. Kayaking will be my retirement game! Watch Aust Rules Football.and the occasional cricket game.
- Other Interests
- Love cooking, good wine, good company.Currently finishing renovations on my acreage property in preparation for sale.