- Last online:
- 30 Sep '16
Headline“Passion: music that moves me, images that take my breath away, architecture that inspires... I love to swim, dance, laugh, ski, travel.”
I enjoy living, seeing the wonder in all thngs, from the marvels of great architecture to the detail of tastes in fine food. I love to laugh, love to swim in the sea, (do almost everyday), get onto a boat,) ; i love to dance, laugh, ski, music, movies, anything adventurous. I havent jumped from a plane yet but will jump if you will, lol.
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||47 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »||Sagittarius, Aquarius, Cancer, Libra, Leo, Pisces|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I am looking to share the joys of life, eating delicious food, swimming in the great blue, skiiing in the mountain wilds, reading by the fire, weekends relaxed.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- love music, appreciate almost anything... (except for hard rock first thing in the morning) , especially like to listen to musicians in the real, love guitar/ double bass and sax, learning to appreciate drums.
- Mostly about photography, biographies, Not much time for, but like a good novel, Some celtic wisdom More cook books
- Movies & TV
- The big screen is great. movies: the untouchables, somersault, lantana, lost in translation, into the wild, chocolate, documentaries, comedies, altho not that keen on horror or violence.
- swimming, walking, yoga, gi-gong, skiing
- Other Interests
- photography, meditation, architecture, travel, dreaming...