- Last online:
Headline“Just a breezy guy looking for a gale”
I'm a human male, kind of funny, quirky, I think I'm meant to be that way, I'm not sure. The manual didn't really explain much.
I have a very fluid personality that doesn't try to impose itself, and a quirky sense of humour most people either enjoy or run in stark horror from. Not that much into myself - awesome though I may be. I value people who are straight-forward, honest and generally unafraid to speak their mind. I'm also out of warranty, so trading me in might be difficult.
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||26 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Naturally, someone who shares my interests. A good sense of humor would be a big tick on the old checklist. A generally happy person who can laugh at both themselves and life's little quirks.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide ranging. I don't favor any particular bands or musicians. I weigh the value of every song by its own merits, not by who wrote/sung/produced it.
- Sci-fi, horror, fantasy, thriller, mystery. Being something of an aspiring novelist, I read constantly. I'm currently infatuated with Clive Barker. I'm also a bit of a graphic novel enthusiast.
- Movies & TV
- I like just about anything, from anime to arthouse, mainstream to experimental... I think it'd take less space just to say what sort of stuff I don't like. I am so-so with horror and rom-coms - everything else I'm pretty much into... So long as Steven Segal is not in it. That man makes my eyes bleed
- Does Championship Poker count? It doesn't? Grrr. I exercise regularly, but my hand-eye coordination is so poor people normally take for the hills when it's my turn to throw something.
- Other Interests
- Online shenanigans, tearing it up with friends, sweating it out at gym and holding out against a small army of pugs.