- Last online:
- 25 Oct '16
Headline“Just a breezy guy looking for a gale”
Please forgive the corny profile header... the internet made me do it.
About me? I am a corporate manager/aspiring writer/film-aficionado and occasional batman. I have a very fluid personality that doesn't try to impose itself, and a quirky sense of humour most people either enjoy or run in stark horror from. Not that much into myself - awesome though I may be. I value people who are straight-forward, honest and generally unafraid to speak their mind. I'm also out of warranty, so trading me in might be difficult.
I am a nice guy, but not a pushover. I am morally conscious, but not particularly religious. I am a friend to any, but will not suffer a bully. If you want to learn more about me, feel free to send a kiss. I promise to answer any that come my way.
Best of luck on your search!
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||21 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Naturally, someone who shares my interests. A good sense of humor would be a big tick on the old checklist. A generally happy person who can laugh at both themselves and life's little quirks. I love animals, both cats and dogs. Would love it if my partner did too.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide ranging. I don't favor any particular bands or musicians. I weigh the value of every song by its own merits, not by who wrote/sung/produced it.
- Being something of an aspiring novelist. I read constantly. Clive Barker is my idol and personal deity. I also have a fascination with theologies.
- Movies & TV
- I like just about anything, from anime to arthouse, mainstream to experimental... I think it'd take less space just to say what sort of stuff I don't like. I am so-so with horror and rom-coms and anything with Steven Seagal.... oh, who am I kidding? The man is hilarious!
- Does Championship Poker count? It doesn't, does it? Have recently become an exercise enthusiast, with jogging and basic weight training. A partner in my efforts to further my personal fitness would be invaluable.
- Other Interests
- Eating out with friends and holding out against a small army of pugs and two Siberian giants takes up most of my time, outside of work.