Headline“Just a breezy guy looking for a gale”
Please forgive corny profile header... RSVP made me do it! :(
About me. I'm just another fellow human being, kind of funny, quirky - meant to be that way, not sure, manual didn't really explain much. I am a writer/admin/film-enthusiast/batman. I have a very fluid personality that doesn't try to impose itself, and a quirky sense of humour most people either enjoy or run in stark horror from. Not that much into myself - awesome though I may be. I value people who are straight-forward, honest and generally unafraid to speak their mind. I'm also out of warranty, so trading me in might be difficult.
I have had to endure a number of hardships throughout my life (is there a lucky duck among us who hasn't?) but I haven't let it bring me down. It's the difficulties we endure in life that whittle us into something different than we originally were, sometimes stronger, sometimes wiser, but always for the better. I'm sure there are many out there who understand what I mean. :)
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||26 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Degree, Some college|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Naturally, someone who shares my interests. A good sense of humor would be a big tick on the old checklist. A generally happy person who can laugh at both themselves and life's little quirks.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide ranging. I don't favor any particular bands or musicians. I weigh the value of every song by its own merits, not by who wrote/sung/produced it.
- Sci-fi, horror, fantasy, thriller, mystery. Being something of an aspiring novelist. I read constantly. Clive Barker is my idol and personal deity. I'm also a bit of a graphic novel enthusiast.
- Movies & TV
- I like just about anything, from anime to arthouse, mainstream to experimental... I think it'd take less space just to say what sort of stuff I don't like. I am so-so with horror and rom-coms and anything without Steven Segal is not in it.... who am I kidding? That man is hilarious.
- Does Championship Poker count? It doesn't? I exercise regularly, but my hand-eye coordination I really can't be trusted with any form of projectile.
- Other Interests
- Online shenanigans, eating out with friends, and holding out against a small army of pugs and two Siberian giants.