Bobbiegirl22 (was StilettoGirl22)
- Last online:
Headline“Looking for an emotionally available man that understands what romance is....”
To describe myself would be smart, intelligent, witty, flirty but faithful, playful but driven, soft yet edgy. Am very down to earth with a wicked sometimes warped sense of humour. I am a very supportive person. Friends are from varying walks of life....
I do not have time or inclination to get involved in mind games. I am seeking someone that has time to build a relation/friendship. It starts here - if you want to get to know me - send an email and then respond (pretty simple really - if you are serious).
I don't have an ideal person in mind - you know when you meet the person if there is chemistry and you go from there. Love the Northern Beaches BUT would move for the right man as long as I was near water......
A firm believer in KARMA. Having come through a number of lifes difficulties I have become a stronger person. Each obstacle that I have endured has bought me a step closer to my dream. The journey has been rocky, at times, however, I believe it will be worth it in the long run. Enlightenment is a wonderful thing.
Have recently undertaken a 10 day silent meditation !! From someone that is good for a chat and has never meditated (it was a challenge)..... Not talking was the easiest.... Enlightenment is a wonderful thing.
A MAN who if the 'X' factor is there will go for it without holding back. I love being LOST (in between LOVE an LUST).abientot
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||45 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Mixed Race, Other Islander, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Black, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Grey, Blonde, Bald|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Would expect you to keep yourself fit without being fanatic. Someone that understands that happiness is not just a fulfillment of a list of expectations. Someone that doesnt rely on sms or skype as a means of communication.....
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Ministry of Sound-Chillout; Norah Jones (latest-beautiful); Rock 'n' roll; Classical; Elvis Presley; even a little C & W (Johnny Cash)Shania Twain;Andre Rieu; Neil Diamond;Robbie Williams; R & B; Jazz; Really anything except heavy metal or rap; depends on my mood;
- Autobiographies, lastest Top 10, thrillers; Latest readings:Shantaram - currently reading to follow up to it; 50 Shades of Grey; Jonestown; Antwone Fisher (autobio); Psychological thrillers; forensic; smutty stuff from time to time..
- Movies & TV
- Normal 'chickflicks'; True life movies; all Julia Roberts; Adventure; Crime; Audrey Hepburn; Black and White flicks... Have to be in the mood for a 'serious' movie.....Not big on science-fiction or horror (although it is an experience to watch one with me!!!);
- Rugby Union, League (Manly - sorry), Soccer, Cricket, Swimming.... Boxing, all water sports.
- Other Interests
- Learning more about my spiritual side & realising that you need spiritual growth to grow; Understanding why people do the things they do AND not want to change;