29, Female, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 06 Feb '18
HeadlineJust going with the flow :)
I consider myself to be:
-Down to earth & passionate
-Switched on & focused
-Quirky & humorous; I have a dry sense of humour & love witty banter.
- keen on living a healthy active lifestyle & fitness is something I prioritise.
-A lover of all things creative, animal, nature, or music related.
-Interested in meeting genuine people
To extend on my short & sweet profile:
-I work in casework. I finished my psych degree in 2015 (yes, another one). I have a small business on the side which allows me to channel my creativity.
-I laugh a lot.. I am able to see humour in everyday life or less than pleasant situations
See 'Interests' for further insight :)
At a glance
- 29 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 24 - 44 years old
- Within 500km
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
Someone who: -Has a sense of humour, and enjoys conversing in a playful witty manner, but is also on for more meaningful convos. -Sincere, open and honest -Has a sense of adventure. -Ideally values a healthy &/or active lifestyle
- Eclectic & broad taste; love genres ranging from alternative/indie rock, shoegaze, electronic, dance, prog metal to classical. ATM, listening to Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Radiohead, Alcest, Porcupine Tree, The National, Silversun pickups, Daughter & way too much other stuff to list :)
- Not particularly into 'sport' sport, however very much into fitness orientated stuff (i.e, running, cycling, HIIT & circuits) and outdoor activities like kayaking, hiking etc.
- Other Interests
- Interests/I Enjoy: being creative + making stuff; keeping active; nights in or out with a glass of wine & good company; finding & being surrounded by scenic settings; Exploring new places; learning new things; taking my dogs out; drinking coffee & eating anything sweet.