54, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineMust love long walks off short piers, cliffs, and along precarious looking bridges. Oh and...my hyperactive pet sloth... the bloody thing just won't sit still..
Like you, I'm much more than just a couple of selfies and a silly "profile".
Far from materialistic.
Can you see me?
A sole mate; all my footwear already comes in pairs.
RevMan or MrBlackPanther; I only like real revolutions with guns and sticks and things; plus I know my National Geographic; I'm not into being stalked.
I must draw the line at any genuine or real men; I only like zombies and figments of my own imagination.
I'm actually looking for someone who enjoys listening to crap music, loves awful food and absolutely delights in dull, unintelligent conversation of any kind (maybe even in that order).
A rocket scientist/PI by day and by default. During the week I split my time between NASA and ASIO (depending on who bids the most during that particular week) An exotic pole dancer by night. On weekends, I can't think of anything more stimulating than kicking back on the couch with a beer or fifty and watching my favourite sport on TV; ANY sport; because (in the immortal words of Roy and HG) "TOO MUCH SPORT IS NEVER ENOUGH!"
I believe that Mind Games is not just a song; it can be quite the recreational activity!
Unlike a lot of people, I LOVE travelling; astral and flights of fancy.
My head is firmly on my shoulders; when I'm not looking for it.
Looking for someone to complete me; as soon as I figure out which bit of me is missing!
I'm completely devoid of any sense of humour, and definitely not at a good place in my life as I'm currently living in a construction zone (probably the reason for my lack of humour).
I did have 37 selfies of my naked torso in front of the mirror. Blame RSVP; said they weren't explicit enough.
NOT here for one-nighters, dirty talk/pics. If I wanted to do that, I'd be elsewhere doing it and getting paid for it!
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||35 - 50 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A time machine. Indiana Jones...or his hat. A haystack without any needles! Brawn is good; a brain's even better! A curious mind; inquisitive, not weird! Oh, and someone who absolutely defies gravity; as opposed to being down to earth of course! or is that, OFF course? My mind!...flying penguins...
- All encompassing-almost!Glen Hansard-P.Kelly-C.Whitley-Costello-Tim&Jeff Buckley-Shamanic Drums-Vedder-Radiohead-U2-The voices in my head..Oh..that IS U2..and there's something very special about piercing car alarms that go off outside my bedroom window at 6am;just LOVE those kinds of melodic sounds
- No. I can't; but only books I find in all good bookstores as opposed to all bad ones.Neurolinguistics.Astronomy.Metaphysics.Laws of LORE.Sagan.R Bandler.W.B.Yeats.Kerouac.Krishnamurti.TS Eliot T McKenna.Currently-The Brain that Changes Itself & the Complete Works of Lewis Carroll...and my palm lines
- Movies & TV
- TV? the one in my head. Science/Nature. Films: A.Lot! Today: Monty Python's Argument Clinic (go to YouTube & have a laugh) Gratuitous horror & graphic violence, especially the 6pm news. SouthPark (nothing without Cartman) K Pilkington. To Kill a Mockingbird; and yes, Vampires do suck. Oh, and TOONS!
- I try to be a good one. When that fails, riding my bike (when I'm not fixing the damn thing) Bushwalking (when I AM fixing the damn thing) Sprinting..to my local chocolate shop when I have just realised I'm all out of dark chocolate and it's nearly 5pm..Stretching the truth & Jumping to conclusions.
- Other Interests
- Photography & writing,star-spotting-celestial not Hollywood,the Sea at night & thunderstorms..over the sea at night,Sunsets & Moonrises,all creatures great & small,Our pale blue dot,Penguins sliding on ice,People's expressions after they've asked if my twin brother & I are identical..& I've said yes