51, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 15 Jan '18
HeadlinePlanets line up...
I guess my friends would describe me as loyal, caring, intelligent, a bit cheeky ,good sense of humour & young at heart. After coming through my divorce a couple of years ago its time to find a good friend and partner to share my life with.
I consider myself pretty grounded and much as i enjoy being spoilt i am also just as comfortable with a simple bbq, bush walk, or picnic on the beach. For leisure i enjoy new adventures &driving to hidden away places, playing some golf (bit badly) or sailing on beautiful Sydney harbour with friends. I have enjoyed an interesting career at both corporate and local level in oz & overseas. (Happy to provide photos of myself as required)..
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||47 - 58 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, Living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Ideally like to meet an intelligent, compassionate and unpretentious man who is comfortable & secure in his own skin, have his own interests. Have a sence of adventure, like to laugh & not shy to be romantic.
- Enjoy a vast range of music, 70's 80's.depending on mood from classical, jazz, pop, rap(yes need to sing with a teenager) favourites would include, Coldplay, Sia, Sam Smith, George Michael, Ella Fitzgerald, Sinatra, Diana Krall, Springstien, U2..
- Mainly industry mags, news and current affairs online
- Movies & TV
- Watch bit too much TV! love lifestyle channel. ie grand designs, Like any good drama, period drama, satire or comedy (was a Seinfeld tragic)
- Walking my dog by the beach, sailing, enjoy being on the sidelines at weekends cheering any of my childs sporting interests. Always happy to watch a good rugby game.
- Other Interests
- Love exploring new places & experiences.