46, Female, Single, UNITED STATES
- Last online:
- 22 Jun '17
HeadlineSearching........ to the ends of the earth.................
I am fun, spontaneous, smart, affectionate and yes, a Yank. Family is very important to me and hope to start my own soon. Would love to share the rest of my days with that special someone who loves life as much as I do. I know it's a stretch living here in the U.S., but I love Aussies and Australia and figured why not??
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||26 - 42 years old|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Religion||Other Christian||Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
He HAS TO LOVE ADVENTURE!!! and the outdoors. Spontaneous and love to travel. Someone who can make me laugh! A man of character who is able to lead. Level-headed and a wise decision maker. Someone who would like to get married and start a family. I would definitely consider the move to Oz!
- Love my iPod! It contains a wide array of groups and artists like U2, Dave Matthews, Keane, Jet, Cold Play, Snow Patrol, Switchfoot, Gavin DeGraw and much much more....
- When I find the time, I love reading WWII history books. Tolkein's LOTR series is an excellent read as well.
- Movies & TV
- Action/Adventure movies rate among the highest, my favorite being Indiana Jones and Lord of the Rings. Gladiator and Braveheart too. Love WWII movies! like Saving Private Ryan & Band of Brothers. Also love the original Star Wars
- I love snowboarding! (I'm an instructor) Hiking and kayaking are a must in the summer. Target shooting is fun, is that a sport? I enjoy archery, softball, swimming, horseback riding. Tried surfing and scuba and loved them both!
- Other Interests
- I love camping, fishing, photography and number one on my list... travel!!!! Dream to go horseback riding in the Snowy Mtns someday. I love the history channel, and if there's another profession I could have chosen, it would have been a history teacher or archeologist. Jeeps rock!