- Last online:
- 28 Aug '16
Headline“Are our paths meant to cross..........”
We meet so many people on our journey and cross so many people's paths that hopefully, one day, we meet that one person that makes us stop and maybe change our direction.
I love the outdoors and keeping active. Family and friendships are a big part of my life. I love to entertain at home or head out for dinner and have a few drinks. I live walking distance to the beach so it is a big part of my life. Am happy to go camping or 5 star. Love to dress up but jeans and tshirt works too.
Am hoping to find that special person to share what lays ahead in life. (All photos are recent)
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||35 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone that is honest, genuine & happy with where they are at in their life. Someone who is over any ex-partners and ready to move forward with their journey. Lets catch up over a wine :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to any type of music except ....Country, Heavy Metal & Opera
- John Grisham is a favourite. Enjoyed reading Marching Powder and Wolf of Wall Street, both interesting reading! Peoples life stories always fascinate me along with the struggles they have faced. Makes you realise life is pretty good in your own backyard.
- Open to most sports except not keen on Cricket. I enjoy Power Walking a few times a week, going to the Gym, Tennis, Bikram Yoga, Bike riding, Pilates.
- Other Interests
- Architecture , Design, Theatre, Long brunches, trying out new restaurants and catching up with friends over a drink. A night on the couch with a DVD and great company always works too!