- Last online:
- 19 Oct '16
Headline“Enjoying life's journey.”
Sydney born and raised. I have been fortunate enough to travel to quite a bit of Australia through work over the years as well as some time in Europe, Beijing, South Africa and NZ.
Would like to do more travel, open to just about anything, but France and Italy again to soak up some more of the food and wine culture would be great. Work in wine tourism are a few reasons to get back there.
I am thankful for the simple things in life. The everyday things that make life, life, yet I am always looking to discover and enjoy the new. Positive, driven and raised as a gentleman. Respectful to all and while often described as having "old fashioned" values, they are part of me.
Looking forward to meeting someone to share the ride, to have some great fun along the way and plan what's next together.
Wide music tastes. Lots of singer/songwriter stuff, with a mix of some lighter rock and pop.
Talking and relaxing over a glass or two of wine often brings out the true character of someone. I enjoy learning about people and what makes them, them.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||42 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with positive energy who enjoys life's journey. Who cherishes the simple things, the often taken for granted things, yet has the drive to discover the new. An equal, a partner.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide ranging. Singer/songwriters, some soul. Currently listening to Courtney Barnett, Perry Keyes and Paulo Nutini. Paul Kelly always close by as are the Beatles. Always something old and new on shuffle.
- Bookshelf full of biographies. Wide and varied personalities from business leaders through entertainment and some sporting. Interested in the back story and how someone got to where they are rather than what they have done in the limelight.
- Movies & TV
- Movies seem to come into the "wish I had" or "want to see" category. Other things get in the way. TV doesn't have too many favourites, tend to make use of iView and Foxtel catchup. Huge fan of Hiding on ABC and Shaun Micallef's Mad as Hell.
- Running, tennis
- Other Interests
- Health and nutrition. Would like to go back to France for a longer period and soak up some of the culture. Architecture and design.