36, Male, Single, Belconnen, ACT
- Last online:
- 10 Jun '18
HeadlineSo I was thinking, why not?
I'm just looking to meet fun, happy, confident people that know what they want in to hang out with and see what happens from there. I'm not opposed to a long term commitment but also not looking to get married tomorrow.
I'm a single father which seems to challenge a lot of stereotypes people have, I wouldn't change it for the world though.I'm looking for a partner to add to my life.
I work in the youth sector with extreme high needs youth, I'm currently studying a double degree in Psychology and sports Science, I go to the gym daily, love to eat out and experience new things (skydived 2 weeks ago which was amazing). Anything else you would like to know, ask away, I'm an open book and I'm looking for the same.
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Belconnen, ACT
- 5'9/175 cm
- Occasional/social smoker
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have children at home
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 23 - 36 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone that knows what they want in life, someone who is confident, sexy and willing to try new things, to put themselves out there and see what happens. My best friend and partner in crime to share all of the good and bad with...
- Very eclectic tastes. Everything from Sinatra to eminem, Metallica to Dr Dre just really depends on the day and sometimes even the hour of the day
- Its sad but the last 10 or so books I've read have all been on Pyschology or behavioral development, good for the brain but not particularly entertaining reading
- Movies & TV
- Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Weeds, West wing
- Gym, Work out every day.. Apart from that Football or basketball...