40, Male, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineLooking for that girl that wants to be found.
I like it when people smile in my general direction, (e.g. West) I take that as a positive sign because I am a positive person. I like stuff and things equally, hence why I consider myself an Egalitarian.
Small bits of trivia about me:
- I have been on a boat, both with and without shoes on.
- I have a Guinness world record.
- I own a Hawaiian shirt, cause you never know when you need to dress up as Magnum P.I. (yes I can pull it off)
- I am into Stars, both Wars and Trek. (I am the complete package, and I know enough about both of them so you don't have to choose)
Regarding Myers - Briggs, I am INFJ, let me summarize what that means for you quickly.
I can change the tire on your car, not because you can't, but because I enjoy opportunities to be chivalrous.
I will notice when you get your hair done or change the colour of your nails, but will pass on the shoe shopping.
I believe all relationships have a core basis in friendship. Friendships and all layers of relationship built thereon involve compassion, honesty, kindness and the space to be yourself without fear of judgement.
If you enjoy good conversation with an intelligent and emotionally available guy, I am right here.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- IT / Telecoms
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 23 - 36 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- at most 5'10/177 cm
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School, Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Technical, Executive, Tradesperson, Business Owner, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Customer Service Role, Student, Professional, Senior Management, Other job role, Management
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Emotionally stable and available woman who knows how to lean into a relationship. Someone who has similar interests but also interests she is willing to share. I am looking for the girl I want to grow old with, journey life's ups and downs with.
- House, Drum & Base, Lounge, Funk, Ballards. All sorts really, except for death metal and extreme country & western.
- Not much of a reader sorry, reading is more of a tool than a thing of enjoyment. I do read comics though. I have recently started reading comic books. SAGA, The Boys.
- Movies & TV
- TV: GoT, House of Cards, Dark Matter, Killjoys; Movies: Anything that isn't Michael Bay, not into horror or slasher movies. I enjoy movies that can add perspective to life and make me think. I also like dumb brainless movies as well. I guess I just like watching anything really.
- Love Rugby Union and when they fix Formula 1 I watch that aswell. I play Golf (badly), Table Tennis (moderately ok), Pool (badly), can play basketball but not very well, knees aint what they used to be.
- Other Interests
- Computer Games, Computers, Kung Fu, Electronics, Remote Control anything, Cars, Motorbikes