- Last online:
- 06 Oct '17
Headline“Phenomenal cosmic power, itty bitty living space.”
I'm a reader, a wanderer, a couch philosopher, an occasional wine-drinker, a movie watcher, a friend, a sister, articulate, ready with a quip or ready with a shoulder. Comes with own book and cup of coffee.
At a glance
|Age||31 years old||27 - 38 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
- Terrible. As in, a capella to Matchbox Twenty to Hamilton. I tried to warn you!
- Oh, I dare you to ask me about my reading habits.
- Movies & TV
- I'm currently re-watching The West Wing as an optimistic alternative to the entire political world. I love Black Books, Last Week Tonight, a tonne of Stand Up, and am still addicted to Survivor.
- Does Pokemon Go count? Ah, no one's still doing that? Me either. I like walking places I haven't seen, preferably without several hundred other people about.
- Other Interests
- I love live comedy, and have been making the most of Melbourne for that and for stage shows, gigs and exploring all sorts of bars, from cocktail to escape room to dive and everything in between. What's your favourite local?