31, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 06 Apr '18
HeadlinePhenomenal cosmic power, itty bitty living space.
Reader, wanderer, couch philosopher, occasional cider-drinker, movie watcher, friend, and sister. I'm articulate, always ready with a quip or ready with a shoulder. Comes with own book(s) and cup of coffee.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 27 - 38 years old
- Within 50km
- Terrible. As in, a capella to Matchbox Twenty to Hamilton. I tried to warn you!
- Oh, I dare you to ask me about my reading habits.
- Movies & TV
- I'm currently re-watching The West Wing as an optimistic alternative to the entire political world. I love Black Books, Last Week Tonight, a tonne of Stand Up, and am still addicted to Survivor.
- Does Pokemon Go count? Ah, no one's still doing that? Me either. I like walking places I haven't seen, preferably without several hundred other people about.
- Other Interests
- I love live comedy, and have been making the most of Melbourne for that and for stage shows, gigs and exploring all sorts of bars, from cocktail to escape room to dive and everything in between. What's your favourite local?