32, Female, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
Headlinenormal is overrated. let's be awesome.
Righto, blurb box ... here we go!
First off, I'm a Canadian living in Perth over 3 years, and it's now my forever home. Love the ocean!
Real deal - I'm a passionate person with a big heart and a quirky sense of humour. I enjoy finding the awesome in the random. I strive to live the ordinary life in a non-ordinary way. I listen to country music when I cook, and I never follow recipes because I hate being told what to do. I like figuring out what makes people 'tick' - because at the end of the day, each action comes from either love or fear.
Disclaimer: I will probably (unintentionally) push your buttons.
I'm a free-spirited soul (and a spiritual one) with a real zest for life. I'm passionate about making this world a better place and helping people; a quality I admire in others as well. I believe that a smile can brighten someone's day and maybe even save a life.
Bottom line: Compassion. Is. Key.
I dig on art, adventure, nature, healthy food, keeping fit and active, anything outside in the sunshine, & new experiences.
Looking for the magic, the chemistry that makes all the difference!
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||29 - 40 years old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man with a great sense of humour. Someone who is compassionate, kind, passionate about life and what he does, and genuine in heart & soul. I like a man who is masculine but modest, and who makes my heart skip a little beat. Authenticity and intelligence are attractive! *Please note age range!
- love live music ... indie, acoustic, something different with a good vibe! pretty eclectic taste, have been known to rock out 90's hip hop while cleaning the house :)
- currently I'm nose-deep in textbooks for my Masters program, but I like books that open the mind and invite curiosity! nutrition, spirituality, metaphysics, all that jazz.
- Movies & TV
- hmm ... depends on the mood, prefer a good movie over television! although, I have a weakness for a good cooking show that inspires me to chef it up, or animal documentaries ... Attenborough is my hero.
- anything to keep me active ... I don't mind watching sport as long as it's in good company with a nice beer :)
- Other Interests
- fitness, art, cooking, nutrition, adventure, local events, beach, nature!