32, Male, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 14 Jan '18
HeadlineA Gentleman and a Scholar
I'm an easygoing, intelligent and gentle guy. I'm passionate about understanding how the world works and love learning new things. Once you get me started on film, history or psychology it's hard to get me to stop. I love being involved in meaningful conversations.
Close friendships and family matter a great deal to me. Although they live far away in Newcastle, I dote on my niece and nephew whenever I get to see them.
I am looking for a kind and warm-hearted girl who's not naive but likes to think the best of others. Things that are important to me are intellectual curiosity, compassion and a sense of playfulness. I'm looking for someone who wants to have fun but also put some time and effort into a relationship.
I love to laugh. I make witty and sophisticated jokes with a little bit of silliness thrown in there.
I've moved to this lovely city from Canberra. There's so many great things to do here but it's hard to leave good friends behind. I love the vibrant arts and culture scene and have gotten into art in a big way in the last few years. I spent a month wandering around the art galleries in Europe last year and absolutely loved it. I've been collecting art on pinterest and discovering new things.
I like to meet fairly early and get to know each other over a coffee or a nice glass of wine.
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||23 - 34 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet, Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
A girl with a kind heart. Sweet, open and intelligent. But you don't have to be any more perfect than me.
- Lots of different music that I tend to find through spotify.
- I love to read. I read a lot of non-fiction on history and politics. I like to get a glimpse into what it's like to live in a very different world than me, such as in a slum or a far off land. The novels I've really liked recently are Wolf Hall and Gilead.
- Movies & TV
- Big movie buff and selective in what I watch. Favourites are the Thin Red Line, Pulp Fiction and Up. While I watch plenty of serious films, you can find me laughing like a little kid whenever I see a Tom and Jerry cartoon. Favourite TV shows include the Soprano's, Game of Thrones, Friends and Buffy.
- I love playing social soccer or any sport. I'm a big fan of cycling, boxing, UFC and football. I'm a bit of a nerd and read lots of tactical analysis of my favourite sports.
- Other Interests
- Apart from what I've written above, I like hanging out with friends and trying new things.