46, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineSister Seeking Soulmate (who might be a bit out of the ordinary)
I am a well rounded, creative type enjoying working life always looking for the next challenge. I am pretty happy with the life I have made for myself and am looking for someone ready to share the next chapter of theirs with me. Some common interests are good but it's more important to me that we have common values and motivations that we can be passionate about together.
I enjoy most of your average things, live music, travel, movies, reading, art galleries etc. I have traveled a bit but will get excited about a trip to the grocery store to buy ingredients for dinner when it's with someone lovely. I love giving up my time to cook a beautiful meal for friends.
I have no children myself as I missed that boat, but yours (if you have them) will be loved like they were my own no matter the age, if and when you choose to introduce me.
I am an ideas kind of person and love nothing better than a good conversation be it philosophical or otherwise. I love to dissect the latest movie, book or issue of the minute with rigorous fervor and am intellectually dextrous enough to do so. I am very open to new opinions but I have enough experience to know who I am, what I like and what my boundaries are.
A great day would involve a good coffee, a tasty meal and a nice walk somewhere beautiful holding the hand of someone I care about. I enjoy a good giggle and love to let go sometimes and just muck around being silly. But serious has it's place too.
It's little things that will get me about you; peculiarities, mannerisms, the way you express yourself in both words and gestures and the whys and wherefores about the choices you make. Ultimately I am looking for some one utterly unique to form a solid relationship with so I don't mind going an extra mile to see what lies beneath.
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||40 - 60 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Sometimes living with them, Living with them, Don't live with them|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Kind, compassionate and someone honest who doesn't take themselves too seriously. Even tempered, intelligent and understanding wouldn't be lost on me either! Be prepared to take a break from the RSVP Candy Store after a while if things go well as I would do the same.
- My taste is very broad. Just make it melodic, lyrically meaningful, moving and preferrably live. Some I like are Katie Noonan, Mike Nock (Jazz), Jubilation, Coldplay, Jeff Buckley and Paul Kelly. It's embarrassing, but sometimes beautiful music makes me cry......
- Love to read. Mostly fiction and art books. Some of my favourite books are Love in the Time of Cholera, The Reader, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Sense of an Ending and Dirt Music. I wish I had more time to read!! I am going through a futuristic drama phase. Enjoyed 'Station Eleven'.
- Movies & TV
- Don't have a TV but love the movies. I am pretty much an arthouse kind of girl. Favourite movies include Lars and The Real Girl, The Party, Wings of Desire, Amelie, Rear Window and anything by Hal Hartley. If you're my type I'll take you to Govinda's for a cuddle on a cushion and a good film.
- Walking near the ocean or water. Not much of a team sport player so solo at the gym is more my style. I'm not that fanatical so not expecting that you will join me! Will watch AFL, soccer and tennis. If you're into car racing, I'm probably not the one for you.
- Other Interests
- I am essentially creative so I like writing poetry (don't know if it's good but inspire me and you'll find out!) I create various types of wearable stuff, paint, do linos and meditate for relaxation. Love cruising second hand markets for bargains and treasures. Oh and Architecture!