34, Male, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 15 Oct '18
About me - headline
Make wine not war !
About me - description
I enjoy being active, and this includes the outdoors - from the mountains to the surf. I also enjoy art, culture, and music. (Im a sucker for blockbuster movies).
Family is very important to me, as too maintaining a solid network of good friends.
I have studied wine making and have travelled extensively training to become a winemaker. Sustainability is important to me and I am cultivating a permaculture/ food forest at home.
I enjoy travel and would like to continue going overseas every couples years or so to keep the mind active, see old mates, and explore further this amazing world we live in. Ive couchsurfed heaps, as well as hosted folk from CS.
I strum the guitar now and then, though my singing leaves much to be desired (earplugs included, I promise).
Being non-judgemental and naturally-ones-self are traits I think are key. A bright smile, honesty, and a heart for adventure are handy too.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- New Zealander
- Have no children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Red
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 25 - 45 years old
- Within 100km
- Have no children
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
What I'm looking for
Keen for a good laugh and a little fun. See what happens.
- A wide range from reggae (Peter Tosh), rock (Spin Doctors, Foo Fighters, Dire Straights), and classical (Beethoven, Pavarotti & Bocelli), to old school like Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Beatles. And jazz too, in the right setting.
- Was 100% fiction then uni hit and I was 100% textbook - am pushing to find a good balance btwn. Authors that come to mind are Tom Sharpe, George R.R Martin, Dahl, Sartre, Maugham, Attenborough, Coates MW, Atwood, and Steinbeck.
- Movies & TV
- Mrs Browns Boys is great! Usually rather watch good movies tho. I range from western, to horror (especially old classics eg Night of the Living Dead) to psychological movies like Mr Brooks & 2001: Space Oddysey, to action like 300 & Predator, or drama like Sideways and Love Actually. & stop-motion!
- surfing. karate. the outdoors - fishing and hiking. cycling. soccer. cricket. squash. And I also enjoy chess.
- Other Interests
- Im learning French. Writing. I enjoy travel and art. Pancakes, pizza, and other delicious foods. Growing my own vegetables. The weekend!