34, Male, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 13 May '18
HeadlineMake wine not war ! (Honey mead is also an option)
I enjoy being active, and this includes the outdoors - from the mountains to the surf. I also enjoy art, culture, and music. (Im a sucker for blockbuster movies).
Family is very important to me, as too maintaining a solid network of good friends.
I have studied wine making and have travelled extensively training to become a winemaker. Sustainability is important to me and I am cultivating a permaculture/ food forest at home.
I enjoy travel and would like to continue going overseas every couples years or so to keep the mind active, see old mates, and explore further this amazing world we live in. Ive couchsurfed extensively, as well as hosted folk from CS.
I strum the guitar now and then, though my singing leaves much to be desired (earplugs included, I promise).
Being non-judgemental and naturally-ones-self are traits I think are key. A bright smile, honesty, and a heart for adventure are handy too.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- 5'10/177 cm
- New Zealander
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Red
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 45 years old
- Within 100km
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
Someone dedicated and passionate about what they love, but not consumed by it; someone natural, open-minded and open-handed; someone looking for new horizons but also happy with their own backyard; someone who enjoys a glass of wine, and occasional candlelit dinners; someone who enjoys a good laugh.
- A wide range from reggae (Peter Tosh), rock (Spin Doctors, Foo Fighters), and classical (Beethoven, Pavarotti & Bocelli), to old school like Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Beatles. And jazz too, in the right setting.
- Was 100% fiction then uni hit and I was 100% textbook - am pushing to find a good balance btwn. Authors that come to mind are Tom Sharpe, George R.R Martin, Dahl, Sartre, Maugham, Attenborough, Coates MW, Atwood, and Steinbeck.
- Movies & TV
- Mrs Browns Boys is great! Usually rather watch good movies tho. I range from western, to horror (especially old classics eg Night of the Living Dead) to psychological movies like Mr Brooks & 2001: Space Oddysey, to action like 300 & Predator, or drama like Sideways and Love Actually. & stop-motion!
- surfing. karate. the outdoors - fishing and hiking. cycling. soccer. cricket. squash. And I also enjoy chess.
- Other Interests
- Im learning French. Writing. I enjoy travel and art. Pancakes, pizza, and other delicious foods. Growing my own vegetables. The weekend!