- Last online:
Headline“Steve Buscemi type seeks Christina Ricci type :)”
Hi! I'm a shy, witty, old fashioned and genuine guy. I'm a keen amateur musician. I love coffee. I wear Doc Martens boots. I'm an analogue guy in a digital world. I'm an optimistic pessimist. Does that even make sense? My perfect job would be team captain on 'Spicks and Specks.' Thanks for reading my profile :) Just kidding about Christina Ricci but it wouldn't hurt!
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||23 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide Hills, SA||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Regularly|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Very Private, Average|
|Body type||Athletic||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, Other special diet, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone quiet and quirky. An individual who doesn't follow trends. Someone who can spell and engage in a decent conversation. Someone who accepts me. Someone who hasn't described themselves as 'bubbly' in their profile!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic and varied. Lots of classic rock and pop. Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Faith No More etc. Anything old. I play guitar, bass and drums. I go see lots of bands of many genres. Really wish I could sing!
- Autobiographies and music related books. Mystery and thrillers. I also read the newspaper every day.
- Movies & TV
- James Bond. The Simpsons. Doctor Who. The Big Bang Theory. Law and Order. Mel Brook's films. British comedy. Olive Kitteridge. The Walking Dead. I'll give anything except 'Twilight' a go.
- Hockey. Don't mind a bit of cricket or watching the footy. I also go running on occasion.
- Other Interests
- Sarcasm. Quoting The Simpsons. Car singing. Going to see bands. I'm heavily into music in general. I would love to do some more traveling.