57, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for companionship and intimacy. I am warm, generous, intelligent, easy going and reliable. I might be just what you are looking for!
I am a happy, passionate, fun-loving person looking for a companion to stimulate me and share good times. I am ready to embrace a new chapter in my life.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||51 - 61 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Don't live with them, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A life partner that can accept me for who I am. I'm a very independent person but after being single for a while I seek companionship and intimacy.
- Pretty much anything .... When I'm alone I listen to the great female divas - Etta James, Oleta Adams, Aretha Franklin, Barbra Streisand, Roberta Flack etc, etc
- Enjoy contemporary fiction and always have a book on the go .... Currently reading Go Set a Watchman
- Movies & TV
- Of course! Art house and foreign movies in particular. I only watch "quality" TV! - NO 'Reality' shows, home renos etc. Love a good thriller (Nordic noir on SBS is my genre of choice at the moment)
- I enjoy cycling and playing tennis and love the beach, boats and sailing. I row (almost ) daily - on my rowing machine - to maintain general fitness (easier than going to the gym!)
- Other Interests
- I enjoy a range of interests. I will do pretty much anything with the right companion - watch sport, see a band, go to a movie or a gallery. I feel strongly about equity, tolerance and social justice and contributing to making the world a better place in some small way.