27, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineCurves in all the right places, and some of the wrong ones too!
I dont mind talking about myself and answering questions, but I hate writing about myself!
- In a nutshell I am honest (honestly!), considerate, compassionate, driven and always act with integrity.
- Success is important to me. But it means so much more than $ in the bank. To be truely successful is to have the balance between work/life and have enough freedom to make choices based on passion and love rather than economics.
- well on the way to a 'successful career', I'm currently taking a dose of my own medicine and 'recalibrating' to follow a passion (that means I am back at Uni!)
- I enjoy nature and being immersed in it, but I also enjoy the little luxuries and creature comforts in life
- I live a healthy lifestyle, but I also love food! so, I'll never be a stick!
- I almost always have an opinion, but I'm happy to be proven wrong! If I am wrong, I learn. If I am right, you learn. win-win :)
At a glance
|Age||27 years old||26 - 35 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 50km|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
- I'm the sort of person that can recongnise a song I like, but I can't tell you what it is (or often even the genre!). I tend to like a mixed bag pop, rnb, country, rock, classical (inc some opera).
- I am always trying to read a non-fiction of some sort; one of my recent favourites was 'mans search for meaning' by Victor E Frankl. Whereas, I have a love-hate relationship with novels. I find it hard to find one that captivates me, but when I do - I'm lost to the human world!
- Movies & TV
- I love a good action & adventure (special forces or fast & furious), drama (the intouchables), comedy (too many to list!) and of course romance (me before you and yes - the notebook!)
- hand-eye coordination is not really my thing! so I don'treally play any sports. I do go to the gym regularly, both weights and cardio - I actually look forward to leg day :) and I occasionally go rollerblading or cycling along the river I wouldn't mind trying some new sports, want to teach me?
- Other Interests
- I also enjoy hiking, getting to the beach (but not baking), quality time with family and friends (usually over some good food) as well as the occasional girly pamper (nails, facials and massages!). I think travel is an integral and enriching part of life - and try to get away as often as possible