58, Female, Divorced, Redlands City, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineSimplicity and complexity dating is a dichotomy....
Have lead an interesting,0 challenging life but I am looking forward to finding a wonderful man who find me to be a wonderful woman;) He will be open, affectionate, loving, kind and gentle: one who wants a quite life but full of adventures.
Men are attractive to me if you are strong emotionally/physically and ready for a mutually respectful committed relationship of new fantastic memories and journeys to be shared for the next 40 odd years but who knows? I believe a great partnership is built over time it doesn't just start off bang! Perfect! Nothing is.....I am passionate, both good and bad. We all come from different history.....we can not always read everything in what a new partner is feeling and thinking. The supposed 6 week dating cycle is not something I want to be part of.
Work: I have worked for some very high end, high profile people in Brisbane - learnt how to deal with ego's in the process! My area of speciality is business communication but, have also worked in the creative industries arena (loved it - love fashion/art/media) never enough time. Now back in business management, working on a 40 acre educational site which allows me to drive to and from work and take in the sights of its beautiful grounds looking for future improvements.
Love exotic perfumes, clothing made of silk/wool/linen/leather shoes yep - own far too many than I could ever wear! Love cheese (dam shame allergic to it ever tried ordering a Pizza with no cheese - hard task) NZ Sav Blancs - hum just as well I don't live in northern south NZ could be an issue;) seafood yes please!!! architecture tried that for a while - top of my year in materials so guess I like sustainability in all things.The right man not only fascinates me but also brings out the best in me as I do him. KISS
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Redlands City, QLD
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 27 to 31 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
her ideal partner
- 58 - 66 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have no children
- Business Owner, Management, Executive, Technical, Professional, Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Secure, mature, responsible, confident & in love with me are on my wish list - what's on yours? This is our time! Time to get out & learn about each other & our great world! Would love to come every night home to someone I love to be around, & be proud of them. Could that be u?
- Will listen to anything except music that I can not understand the words to.
- Autobiographies, travel & architecture magazines, cuisine books. My interest is in the real world.
- Movies & TV
- Any story that enables me to grow or any movie that simply makes me laugh! No FOXTEL sport 24/7 and sitting on uncomfortable seats at the Gabba? It's not my ideal of a fun Friday/Saturday nights entertainment.
- Prefer to live life and experience the world so if you are happy to sit infront of Foxtel sport not my kind of guy! Have played tennis: starting that again. Moutain biking & learning golf.
- Other Interests
- Walking, cycling, cooking, canoeing, golf novice, dance class, food and wine, gardening, gym, swimming, movies, music - classical, latin, rock, surfing, fishing, reading. plan to move to Main Beach in about 2 years.