47, Female, Single, Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineHey! Look no further...
Hi there guys.
It's time to get serious about this finding a nice man business. Are you still out there?
Let's meet, have a beer and a chat and see if there is enough chemistry to catch up again. Imagine if that actually happened!
Yes.... I love beer.
I have a fantastic career. I'm an educated mum with an 11 year old child and I'd like to meet someone to compliment my life, not complicate it.
I have a full life with plenty of friends and I hope you do too.
There's plenty more to say but I'll save that for later.
No smokers please, no under 40's, no over 50's and I'm not interested in a long distance thing sorry.
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||44 - 49 years old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would love to meet someone who is kind and accepting. Has his own life and friends, but willing to make time for someone new. Has a great sense of humour, keeps fit and has great conversation skills. I'm a sucker for a cheeky smile, dry wit and a hairy chest. Has moved on from ex-girlfriends!
- From Mozart Requiem to Triple J, Alison Krauss to Avicii....will listen to most music except rap. Love country.....but don't hold that against me.
- Thrillers, biographies, and novels set during the Civil War. Love the Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson and books to do with Tudor History. Authors I enjoy are Lee Child, Kate Morton and Michael Connelly. Always a book or 3 on the go!
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the movies, and I will see just about anything except romantic comedies. Love Alfred Hitchcock and Coen Brothers movies. TV series I like are Game of Thrones, Fargo, Walking Dead, Bates Motel, Vikings, and Downton Abby (see, I can be girly). yay for Netflix!
- Not a huge sports fan, but I do like watching tennis (and have a hit and giggle sometimes) I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and I have a personal trainer who loves trying to kill me...but he is allowed! I started running last year and have been in a few 10km events and like doing parkruns.
- Other Interests
- Heaps of things!, Love catching up with my wonderful friends, having a beer, trying out new types of foods, seeing live shows at QPAC, bush walking, an occasional rodeo, vintage clothes fairs, retro stuff and anything else that is kid friendly.