37, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 14 Aug '18
So, I had been hoping to rely on a picture of my dog to make my profile interesting, but she got cropped out! So I guess it's up to me...
I'm fairly relaxed and easy going. I enjoy catching up with friends whether its over coffee and brunch or dinner and drinks, walking around the lake or puffing our way up Mt Ainslie. I also enjoy heading to the movies, going to the theatre or seeing an exhibit. We are so lucky here in Canberra - so many interesting things to do!
I like to unwind by taking my dog for a walk and relaxing on the couch - either curled up with a good book or having a TV binge.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Sometimes have children at home
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
her ideal partner
- 32 - 43 years old
- Within 50km
What I'm looking for
Someone who i can relax and have fun with, but also have interesting and engaging discussions.
- I'm happy to listen to most things. favourite music at the moment is the weeknd, banks and chet faker
- I'm open to suggestions for a good book! i just finished reading the killing season.
- Movies & TV
- at the moment I'm doing a lot of Netflix binging!
- enjoy walking my dog - about as sporty as i get!