43, Female, Divorced, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
HeadlineStar Trek or Star Wars? That is the question!
hmmm....describe myself....I have turned tripping over my own feet into an artform!! So if you want a girl to fall for you, then I'm the one!! Don't be disheartened though, as
I really can tie my own shoes, although laces can form a tripping hazard if not done correctly!!
During the day I keep my quick witt, dry and sometimes sarcastic sense of humour carefully hidden away in a desk drawer, only to be brought out in dire office emergencies! I am self employed, love my job, love my clients, I'm in a different office every day, so life is never dull or boring, and I am now looking to add more of that to my life when I'm not working:)
By night...my sense of humour is allowed to roam free, so that may include a great night out at the movies, an energetic game of laser tag with my teenage daughter and friends, (although this is harder now that she is interstate at uni) a relaxed dinner out, or a comfy night at home watching some quality prime time TV!
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 18 years old
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Business Owner
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 48 years old
- Within 75km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Without sounding generic....Someone who I can laugh with, just talk to about anything and everything. My best friend and love all rolled into one. Life is an adventure,and definitely much more fun with someone by your side. You don¿t really know who¿s ideal until you meet!
- Love music old and new. Classic bands like Bon Jovi, Green Day, Queen. Love current music as well, Pink, Panic at the Disco, RagnBone Man.
- Thriller/Crime, James Patterson, Lee Child, Vince Flynn, Stephen King
- Movies & TV
- love anything action, sci-fi, comedy
- Enjoy watching occasional game of Rugby....Queenslander all the way!! Also enjoy a bit of Motorsport, love a great muscle car :)