31, Female, Separated, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 22 May '18
HeadlineI believe that fate will guide me...
I love watching a good tv series. My favourites are Supernatural, Designated Survivor and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
I'm a singer/songwriter in my spare time and love to have a good laugh.
I'm half English and half Tongan but was raised in Australia with American and English influences. I'm currently living in Sydney. I see myself as an easy going person and enjoy meaningful conversations about life's big questions. I was raised in the Roman Catholic church but I consider myself spiritual not religious and use some of my spare time researching the truth behind the "truth". I'm a big believer in that knowledge is both a blessing and a curse depending on how you use it and that you should treat others the way you want to be treated. I'm a little old school and hope that chivalry isn't dead as I have an old school soul and appreciate that way of life.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 2 to 14 yo
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 27 - 39 years old
- Within 500km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Attached/Other, Widowed
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Want children
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Ideally he should be taller than me, his heart is in the right place, values the same ethics and morals as me if not more and can openly communicate with me.
- I have an eclectic taste in music so I enjoy the 90s (r&b, hip hop and pop) but can get down to a bit of classical, country (love Rascal Flats and Carrie Underwood) and bit of Linkin Park.
- A Purpose Driven Life, the Bible, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Celestine Prophecy, Ask and it is Given and more
- Movies & TV
- Arrow, Defenders, Supernatural, Witches of East End, Designated Survivor, Shadow Hunters, Charmed, NCIS, the Blacklist, Wonder Woman, Step Up 1, 2 and 3, the Originals and lots more
- I don't play sport but I'll get into it if you do... though soccer is preferable