38, Male, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 17 Mar '18
HeadlineExperimental cook needs committed food taster
You're probably the type who's going to Google me before we grab coffee, so why don't I save you some time. Here's my 4-point background check:
-My bolognese is better than yours ;)
-Mountain biking and I go way back.... to about August.
-And if you can't decide what kind of wine to bring to that dinner party, I *might* be able to help you out with that.
If you've gotten this far, my photos have passed the test and we have some things in common. Great. And if you're the type who likes details, there's more below.
By day, I recruit and train new brokers. I'd tell you more, but you probably didn't join this site to read about loans, so let's save all that for later. ;-)
Outside the office, I spend my time experimenting in the kitchen, writing my wine blog, or enjoying a glass of red. You'll often find me playing music, whether it's on my stereo or on my guitar - my Angus Young skills are a force to be reckoned with. The odd game of tennis can also be fun.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 6'2/188 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Have no children
his ideal partner
- 26 - 34 years old
- Within 50km
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
What I'm looking for
She is kind above all else. She's confident, intelligent, and is ambitious toward her goals. She's tall and striking, and can command the attention of any room. And while she doesn't have to be the next Master Chef, knowing the difference between bruschetta and pancetta wouldn't hurt. If that soun
- 90s rock and alternative, Pop, jazz, classical, some R&B
- Cookbooks, business books, short stories
- Movies & TV
- Top Gear, Shark Tank , Master Chef and any movie where you just never saw that ending coming
- Tennis, swimming, mountain biking, snowboarding, golf
- Other Interests
- I guess you'll just have to wait and see...