41, Male, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 03 Dec '17
HeadlineYes that's right, it's Alias! Where would we be if we couldn't dream a little?
A little about myself.
I've always lived in Canberra, and know, Canberra is well stunning. I am intending to stay here for at least the next four years. She continues to evolve. New homes, apartment blocks and an ever increasing diversity. I love her landmarks and prestige of her city status - being a planned city. The Emerald city perhaps.
Recently I have left work with an electrical contractor and have returned to the construction industry as an associate access consultant. It's interesting and rewarding, rules, regulations and improving people's lives.
I'm interested in the Arts, often visiting theatre and galleries. Sometimes, in spare time, I make art. I like Australian painting in particular. I read mainly science history, however like TV, film, study, creative writing and music too. I cook, enjoy a beer or a wine and speak only English.
I have travelled somewhat - never for long periods of time, mainly just holidays. Places I've been to include China and Japan. I also like a weekend away to places say the beach, the city or regional centres in Australia.
Goals, well I have professional goals and include being excellent at and applying myself to work and professional development through - study and include participating in a diploma at Tafe. Personal goals including following interests, family and challenging one's self.
If you are optimistic, I believe life is beautiful, with everything to look forward to.
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||27 - 37 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Is a girl that is creative, looking for a long term love affair and wanting to build a good home.
- Currently these days I have enjoyed Nick Cave's new record, Push the Sky Away, Leonard Cohen, he's coming to Australia in December, Old Gothic Rock legend Andrew Eldrich when will he ever make a new record? Aussie Hip Hop is always clever.
- I'm currently reading, Your Entry Into Amateur Radio, a guide, Lonely Planet Africa, as I am going on three week trip. The Stem Cell Hope (this has been interesting a brand new science is being developed). The Grid, the history of the electrical grid, mainly the US and James Cook's Journal.
- Movies & TV
- My favourite film is The Dish, an Australian film named after the Parkes radio telescope - set in a sheep paddock, is made about the first moon landing of man. The whole perspective of Australian science, ingenuity, ability, attitudes and Australian character endlessly inspire me.
- I follow AFL as a Giants supporter (we will win one day), enjoy the pool and the gym about once a week. I also like cycling, walking, bush walking and occasionally cricket.
- Other Interests
- I'm interested in the journey, all that there is to discover, learn and admire. I like creative writing, art and painting, new ideas, and places.