- Last online:
- 11 Dec '16
Headline“"Life is what happens while you're making other plans"”
I've led a pretty varied life, lived in a lot of places and have had a few career changes. I eventually settled on nursing which I love so long as it's not too busy. I definitely don't live for work though. I enjoy helping others but I don't come home and study anatomy and physiology every night. It's more likely to be art books.
Im not conventional, In the sense that I don't want 2 point 5 children, a big house, and two cars in the garage. I would much rather have true friendship, mutual respect, and someone with integrity. A long time ago I would have thought that all sounded a bit dull but now I think its pure gold. My goals are to be immersed in creativity! :) (in all things not just paint), have fun, and give back to others.
Generally I love being with friends and family, traveling and learning to paint. I also go to gigs. Love a singalong. Love dancing on my friend's couches in the wee hrs....only on special occasions though...plus I'm never the first to get up... so don't worry :)
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||40 - 50 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Apart from what I have written above I would love to meet someone who is also creative and who is curious about many things great and small. Generally I love people who can make me laugh, who inspire and motivate me, and who are a bit different, and especially a bit kooky (but in a good way).
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I used to be a complete bookworm. I like historical fiction so Peter Carey (loved Ned Kelly) Tim Winton Cloud St very nostalgic ozzie. I used to be obsessed with England and all of her royal history very blood thirsty and back stabbing. Read lots about the life in medieval times.
- Movies & TV
- Occasionly SBS or ABC. Can't stand adds. Get into the old British "who dun nits" Loved "The Slap", and some of the period dramas to see the life in Ye Olde. Love movies. Some favourites are Into the Wild, Atonement, Vanilla Sky, Boy, Darjeeling Ltd, Beautiful Kate and Gallipoli..
- I will always choose the Great Outdoors over a treadmill. I don't like Gyms. I did boot camp a while ago and was still on their baby weights six months later. Very disheartening. I love walking for miles around the harbour on days off or afternoons. Sometimes might even run :) IPod a must though!
- Other Interests
- Anything new. Cooking is great with a bottle of wine although I do like to be experimental and the results can be a little weird at times...friends say when I DO nail it, it tastes amazing.... still not sure if thats a compliment. I love old stuff. From old architecture to day to day things.