- Last online:
- 07 Jan '16
Headline“"No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day Thankful For Your Life. Someone somewhere else, is desperately fighting for theirs"”
God what do you say here?!
Believe it or not I'm quite self conscious, I know the below doesn't reflect that at all.
Are there any actual gentlemen left in the world these days? I've come across so many sleaze bags over the past few years, I'm ready to just buy a cat and be done with it, in fact a beautiful Bengal with green eyes would be perfect.
Looking for someone that can hold an intelligent conversation.
I'm currently studying to be a paramedic - one year to go!!!
I'm easy going, open minded, hate the night club scene, don't hit bars every weekend as I have better things to do than destroy my liver, though I don't mind an occasional cocktail or red wine.
I don't sugar coat things as there realistically is no point. I don't like arguments, they are a waste of energy. I do when I have the opportunity like going to the beach to just chill out, not necessarily swim in the ocean but just be there.
My sense of humor can be morbid at times, I'm a bit of an extrovert. You want to know more by all means throw me an email or chat.
I don't believe a woman should have to message a man first, it's called chivalry guys, if you can't spend a stamp to message a lady, you ain't worth the long run ;)
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Some college, Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I don't want that fleeting one night stand.., I'm not 16 anymore thanks. Over the party scene and would love someone that would prefer to spend quality time together with occasional weekends away. Looking for the yang to my yin.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything really, apart from I am not really into country music or heavy metal.
- I'll give anything a go.. but mind you 50 shades of sheer crap did nothing for me and was so terribly written I couldn't even bring myself to finish the first book. If that got anyone's motor going they must have a very sad life in the bedroom, how boring and repetitive was it?!
- Movies & TV
- Again I'll watch anything, unless it's D grade. Bring on Game of Thrones.. LOVE THAT SHOW
- I LOVE going to the gym and building my strength and endurance 5 days a week. I really enjoy the GRIT aka the hardest class to ever hit a gym floor, weight classes such as RIP and PUMP nothing like dynamic lunges with a weighted bar on your back.
- Other Interests
- I'll give anything a go.. I have a pure love of skydiving now I've finally done it and can't wait to go again. Would love to tornado hunt in the USA one season and get some amazing photo's and a little rush that goes with that. Love to fish and sometimes hunt, I also relocate snakes.. to heaven..