70, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineLet The Sunshine In
Young at heart I'm retired though not from life have the time for travel ...be it around our great Country or over seas .
the charm of country towns, the people we meet along the way the fun of fishing walking along rivers .
I am an honest, genuine person with a warm heart , yes I like to walk hand in hand with my special man.
enjoy the movies , concerts or relaxing at home with dinner a glass wine good conversation, watching DVDs listening to music .
watching all codes of sport thanks to Grankids who play many.
Enjoy my time visiting family and friends.
I'm just an old fashioned girl
who is looking forward to a new era of my life with a person who would like the same.
the long & winding roads still have many new adventures twice as nice with your best friend
At a glance
|Age||70 years old||65 - 76 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Personality||Social||Sometimes Social, Social|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Religion||Catholic||Anglican, Buddhist, Catholic, Other|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a sincere man with a GSOH who would share life's journey with love of his family &,friends who still wants adventure in this wonderful world we call home .
- 60's 70's 80's varies Pavarotti / Jazz / Country / Beatles /Fleetwood Mac so many great artists. Loved the dance to many.
- autobiographys Newspapers some Magazines
- Movies & TV
- love what the theatre holds Musicals , enjoy local theatre groups too. Movies at cinemas that can move you with laughter ,tears Some TV ABC SBS. Documentary
- water aerobics , bush walking ,watching football Rugby AFL.. soccer cricket the enjoyment of seeing my grandchildren developing their skills
- Other Interests
- gardening , U3a classes , travel , Spending time with family . friends