49, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 14 Oct '18
About me - headline
About me - description
... except when I travel. My luggage has wheels, so you're wanted for your company not portage.
Works fulltime- some online studies -family and friends are important - my two dogs are too- coffee & brunch or dinner out with friends- local and overseas trips away- enjoy reading, movies, theatre, concerts, galleries-
While I'm independent, I would enjoy your company for some of the above- or just chilling. Introduce me to some of your interests?
If it's important: ENTP/ENFP & Pisces
No kids, but it is ok if you are child free, or have. FIFO Ok.
Deal breakers for me; Smokers, drug users, big drinkers, gamblers, &/or hunters.
Here is the irony ... wanting someone who is straight and tolerant (not racist, homophobic, etc).. but not just to be 'politically' correct'.
Someone who like talking about current events, enjoys history, design, culture.
Looking for that 'spark of attraction'. Wanting a companion to share life's adventures, as well as to enjoy the quieter times, either out and about or at home. Snuggles are welcome
DESPITE WHAT THIS SITE MAY SAY... I AM NOT ONLINE 24/7. So, please do not be offended if I do not reply to yoy a.s.a.p.
ALSO... Don't be shy. You want to see a pic... So please have one up of yourself: not your car, bike, toe, or fish....
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Large-ish
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 46 - 55 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Maori, Other Islander, Mixed Race, Asian, White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- HR/Employment / Training, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Customer Service / Call Centres, Property / Real Estate, Administration, Sales / Marketing, Government employee, Agricultural, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Trades / Services, Consulting, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Defence / Emergency Services, Education / Science, Accounting, Other industry, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Construction, Legal, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Volunteer / Charity / Community, IT / Telecoms, Financial Services, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Advertising / PR / Media, Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
He is employed & purposeful, yet has work/ life balance; has hobbies (maybe some in common); likes travel -local & overseas; good with dogs; socially & environmentally aware; has integrity, is polite, dependable & fun. Kids/pets-ok. Non-smoker and not a hunter. An ideal 100% match not expected :-)
- Not into heavy metal, thrash, hip hop. Enjoys various- pop, rock, blues, classic, acoustic. 50s to now.
- Yes. Professional and fiction for leisure.
- Movies & TV
- Loving GOT recently. Some SBS & ABC shows, inc Grand designs, Insight, & Glitch. TV series and docos. Not into most sport on tv, true crime, or kardashians. Love cinema, and going to events: theatre, concert, ...
- Australian Open Tennis? Com Games and Olympics
- Other Interests
- Often take the pups to local dog parks or waterways, and frequent other popular sites for Sth Qld if you see me there -say hello :-)