53, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 25 Feb '18
Headline"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain".... care to dance?
I believe that beauty begins on the inside and shines through when you are happy and healthy throughout.
I am looking for a partner in crime, someone who is fit and healthy, who likes to explore new places, share new experiences, someone who enjoys the company of good friends and good food, someone who is sensitive to others and doesn't let the downside of life get the better of him.
A guy who is willing to explore life and give new things ago when they come along, someone that brings that extra spark to further brighten the day, that loves to laugh.
some of my favourite things....
Art & photography
Nature, architecture, flowers
Traveling, exploring and soaking up the culture in far away places as well weekends and shortbreaks in our own gorgeous country.
experimenting in the kitchen
Chilli Chocolate and turkish delights straight out of the freezer! frozen delight :-)
live shows, rock bands of old and new - just simply being entertained!
Shiraz, Pinot Noirs, Sauv Blanc (NZ) & Champagne (french of course!)
Fresh food, fresh flavours, fresh flowers
sundays - newspapers, coffee, brunch
the clean, fresh feeling after a summer storm
5 stars or a million stars.... still deciding currently the 5 stars are winning :-)
My family and friends are important to me and I enjoy and treasure the time spent with them.
I enjoy working out at the gym but wouldn't call myself a gym junky.. a morning jog and a good walk whether its exploring the coast line or exploring a city - shared with a friend or partner is the best walk.
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||45 - 55 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Personality||Social||Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social, Private|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management, Executive, Management|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
a fun loving guy, who enjoys good food, good wine, good times, someone who loves to travel, arts, movies and good conversation. A sense of humour is a must - life is too short not to laugh out loud!
- broad range of music - singer/song writer, little bit of rock, some classic,
- I love to read a great way to chill out - crime thrillers, mysteries, biographies, historical and the occasional travel books. Cook books/magazines, health & fitness, magazines.
- Movies & TV
- love going to the movies - mystery, thriller,comedy. As for TV my favourite show - usually a good crime show like criminal minds, NCIS or cooking shows... for inspiration :-)
- love a live game - either AFL or Union. when it comes to keeping active.. jogging, walking, gym, yoga & pilates.
- Other Interests
- Travelling - particularly Italy I love all things italian.. the opportunity to immersing myself in another culture even if it's only for a short time is very appealing. Arts, theatre, photography, painting and cooking, cycling, yoga, hiking, hanging out with family and friends.